Sunday, May 18, 2008

hamster assault!!!

I HAVE MADE AN INTERESTING DISCOVERY.

my hamsters ain't just fighting..I think cody is trying to mate with chloe!!!!
could it be.....!


just that chloe doesn't really seem to like him and always end up squeaking (in pain..?)
oh a couple's quarrel hahah i'll let nature take its course :]


hah, i like the tv more than the computer now. AND I'M FINALLY LISTENING TO CHINESE SONGS AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF INSTRUMENTALS, OLDIES AND STUFF :D



17may
milfeulle: DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! COOKING DANCE!!!
milfeulle
: listen tis song on youtube! cooking dance!
milfeulle
: cooking dance!
milfeulle
: DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! COOKING DANCE!!!
{hahaha you haven't sent me the song. my bad D:}

peixuan
: hey mooma! haha.. lets go out one fine, bright and sunny day! hahaha.. =D ^^ and why did chloe and cody fight? =((( were they hurt? hahaha.. and that barney bag is _____!!! hahahaha.. =D
peixuan
: and you were, eh no, are naughty!!! didnt go to sch! and u SLEPT IN CLASS. think of me and you WONT. hahaha.. =D
{haha read my post and you'll know haha! the barney bag is cute hahaha! :D I'M NOT NAUGHTY ): i'm just...tired! peixuan wake me up! D: and reply my sms!!!}


18may
milfeulle: meron wa yasai desu?! e? e? uso! uso!
{what does meron mean? i'm sure you don't want me to reveal your identity right hahah!}

gtgw
: hus milfeulle?
{Not telling ya unless you let me win you in tic-a-tac poker upside down! LOL i'm joking, i dn't really care if i lose -__-}

No comments: